.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

TAKE ME OUT TONIGHT!




What's the time? Well it's gotta be close to midnight
My body's talking to me, says, 'Time for danger'.
It says 'I wanna commit a crime, wanna be the cause of a fight.
Wanna put on a tight skirt and flirt with a stranger.'


I've had a knack from way back 
At breaking the rules once I learn the game
Get up life's too quick I know someplace sick
Where this chick'll dance in the flames.
We don't need any money I always get in for free
You can get in too if you get in with me.


Let's go out tonight
I have to go out tonight
You wanna play? Let's run away,
We won't be back before it's New Year's Day!
Take me out tonight.


In the evening I've got to roam
Can't sleep in the city of neon and chrome
Feels to damn much like home
When the Spanish babies cry

So let's find a bar
So dark we forget who we are
And all the scars 
From the nevers and maybes die


Please take me 
Out tonight
Don't forsake me
Out tonight
I'll let you make me
Out tonight
Tonight
Tonight
Tonight!


- "Out Tonight" from Rent
Photos: Gisele Bundchen, Simon Castets, and Felipe Hulse 
shot by Jean Baptiste Mondino 
for Jean Paul Gaultier F/W 2005 campaign

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...