.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

SWING SWING: PULL & BEAR'S SWEET RUSTiC CAMPAiGNS


Kiss me 

Out of the bearded barley



Nightly, beside the green green grass

Swing, swing
Swing that spinning step
You wear those shoes
And I will wear that dress
Oh



Kiss me
Down by the broken tree house





Swing me upon its hanging tire
Bring, bring, bring your flowered hat



We'll take the trail
Marked on your father's map
Oh



Kiss me
Beneath the milky twilight



Lead me
Out on the moonlit floor




Lift your open hand




Strike up the band


And make the fireflies dance




So kiss me.



Pull & Beaushers in a season of comfortable country living. Bathing in the warm sunlight,Sam Way once again plays the lead in Pull & Bear’s campaign and lookbook series that reveal the label’s usual array of everyday classics. From Fashionisto.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...