.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

FALL 2010 NEW YORK FASHION WEEK

You know that quote from American Beauty 
about how sometimes there is so much beauty in the world
 that it makes your heart swell up like it's about to burst? 
That is how I feel during Fashion Week. 


That is why I haven't said anything about the shows yet-- I'm overwhelmed with treats: Alexander Wang, Carolina Herrera, Diane von Furstenberg...! I might have a stroke, and there is still Tory Burch, Nanette Lepore, 3.1 Phillip Lim, and Ralph Lauren to go! So like in American Beauty, I'm going to just relax, and rather than trying to be the first in-the-know critic to comment, I want to really appreciate the collections and let it "flow through me like rain".


See you at the end of the week with the wrap-up!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...