.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

I LOVE SOCKS, TOO!

Look what we found from Looks Good To Me:
(All illustrations are Caroline's creations, please do not use without permission. Now go visit the site!)



"Show a Little Leg
As you may recall, I have been loving scrunched socks this Winter.
Layered with tights and worn with heels and cropped pants or peeking out of the tops of my motorcycle boots, I have become a sock-scrunching fanatic. It looks great and keeps my feet warm too, an excellent double whammy.

I honestly did not think I could love this look more. That is until I paged through the February J.Crew catalog.
Their hosiery collection made me melt, mens oxfords, cutout heels and booties matched with a rainbow of socks and bare legs for Spring. I got so excited flipping through that I immediately had to shave my legs in anticipation.

Mark my words, if you see me this summer, look at my feet. I’m sure to be sporting a combo like this."



All socks/shoes from J.Crew. Browse styles right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...