.

Monday, March 19, 2012

PUTTiN' ON THE RiTZ PARiS: KATE MOSS CHECKS iN FOR VOGUE BEFORE THE STORiED HOTEL CLOSES FOR RENOVATiON, PHOTOGRAPHED BY TiM WALKER

"If you're blue and you don't know where to go to
Why don't you go where fashion sits, 
Puttin' on the Ritz."

- Fred Astaire















One of my favorite models shot by one of my favorite photographers at one of my favorite places on Earth (for favorite magazine, of course)! What do you think?

Read the full article, appearing in the April issue, here.

3 more favorite hotel moments:




2 comments:

  1. All I can say is AMAZING!!
    www.poolovesboo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?? Ahh wish I was there... LOVE the images on your blog, so cute! Thanks for stopping by, Erica! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...