.

Friday, December 16, 2011

PAULA PATTON FOR HARPER'S BAZAAR ARABIA


The Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol actress stuns in Roberto Cavalli on the cover of Harper's Bazaar Arabia, shot by John Russo and styled by Sally Matthews. Here are excerpts from her interview, via Red Carpet Fashion Awards:
On her favorite designers: My favorite designers right now are probably Dolce & Gabbana first and foremost, I love the femininity of their clothes. They’ll go a bit retro but give you enough modern elements that make it new and free. I’m a big fan of Lanvin, and for evening gowns, Carolina Herrera and I love McQueen.
On how she keeps her famous physique intact: “Sometimes I do yoga, sometimes it’s kickboxing, sometimes it’s weight training, sometimes it’s pilates. Basically still trying to keep the muscles there, so that when the next role comes it won’t feel quite as difficult. I don’t want to have to go through that first month again.  


Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol opens worldwide December 21st.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...